Dev Ops engineer / Cloud Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Meteor Inovasi Digital (meteor.id) seeking an experienced Dev Ops engineer / Cloud Engineer with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud.
The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient.
Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role
* Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
* Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
* Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
* Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
* Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Develop, Monitoring, and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy Cloud applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics
* Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
* Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
* Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
* Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
* Have knowledge and experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions, can Implement Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD,
* Understanding OS Server Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS
* Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
* Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
* Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
* GCP, AWS, DO certifications are a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.