This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable technology company
- Experience in handling products on a supervisory level
- Has strong people management skills, problem solving, organizational, negotiate, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in Business to Client environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Agile and Scrum experience
- Experience building mobile applications and marketplaces
- Experience designing and building user experiences on web and mobile.
- Experience with pharma technology products is a plus
- Working from Home Environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.